E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 6MT! 2006 BMW E91 325xi Sports Wagon - rare manual AWD Touring

Today, 02:56 PM   #1
rgao007
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E30T, E38, E90, E91, F83

6MT! 2006 BMW E91 325xi Sports Wagon - rare manual AWD Touring

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 13,500.00

Item Interest
https://photos.app.goo.gl/8Ca8YNLgdFJsvt487

Name:  7M309307 Medium.jpeg
Views: 16
Size:  52.8 KB

I have nearly 200 photos I can share — please reach out if interested, and I can send you the link.

2006 BMW 325xi Sports Wagon (E91)
WBAVT13536AV98384
110,9xx miles
3.0L N52 inline-6 / 6-speed manual / xDrive AWD
Deep Green Metallic over Beige Dakota leather
Highlights: Rare color combo, OEM Euro lighting, 330i intake (255hp), new Michelin tires + lots of other recent maintenance

I'm selling my '06 E91. This is a rare spec with the 6-speed manual and a beautiful green-over-tan color combo. It also has some nice parts on it (OEM Euro lighting all around, 330i intake manifold, Style 162 wheels, etc.). I'm the third owner and have owned this car for a bit over a year. Selling as I have just accumulated too many cars recently.

Exterior:
The Deep Green Metallic paint on this car is very rare to find on an E91, especially with a manual. It's a darker green, but the metallic flake really sparkles in the sunlight. I would describe the paint as "driver-quality" — there are flaws around the car, namely on the bumpers and 2 larger marks on the hood. Take a look at the photos — I tried to get close-ups of the flaws. The 18" Style 162 wheels are in good condition, with some curb rash. The OEM European-market headlights and taillights are in fantastic condition.

Interior:
The Beige Dakota leather in the car is in very nice shape and shows little wear. I retrofitted a Sport steering wheel - it's in great condition, and I found it to really enhance the driving experience. I also replaced the cupholders. The cargo cover/net is included - - it's missing from a lot of E91s these days -- and has a surprising amount of cool functions. There's no sag in the headliner and no interior water leaks.

Mechanicals:
These cars are generally pretty reliable, but it had sat for a bit before my purchase, and I wanted to make it as perfect as I could for long-distance driving. Service under my ownership includes:
- (4) Michelin Pilot Sport All-Season 4 tires in OE sizing (225/40 front, 255/35 rear)
- transmission fluid
- front differential fluid
- rear differential fluid
- transfer case fluid
- battery
- oil filter housing gasket (OFHG)
- serpentine belt + idler pulley + tensioner
- small DISA valve
- intake manifold gaskets
- upper and lower PCV hoses
- upper radiator hose + 'Mickey Mouse' flange
- rear control arms
- 4-wheel alignment
- oil cap
- gas cap

The car runs, drives, and stops very well. The 3-stage intake manifold that I added made a noticeable boost in usable power — it now makes the same power as a 330i and feels a good bit quicker than a stock E9x 328i or 328xi — and I took the opportunity to do a few other service items while I was in there. The only real mechanical issue is that you'll often need to retrigger the gas pump when refueling - I have not had time to look into it as it's only a slight inconvenience. Also, the car is not currently holding washer fluid - but I will aim to get this repaired before the sale. The undercarriage has corrosion on some of the components, but nothing outside of the ordinary for this region.

I will also include a few spare service parts, including an OEM BMW valve cover gasket kit (it's not leaking, so I didn't replace it), a Lemforder transfer case mount (mechanic informed me it didn't need to be done), and a couple other small things.

Upgrades:
- OEM 3-stage intake manifold - removed from an E90 330i. For those unfamiliar, the only difference between the 325i and 330i N52 motors is the intake manifold, as BMW intentionally limited the power of the 325i to not encroach on the 330i. The manifold is basically plug-and-play, and I had a stock 330i tune flashed. This brings the power from the stock 215hp to the 330i's 255hp.
- 18" Style 162 wheels - OEM Sport package wheel for E90 330i and 335i. They're in good condition with some curb rash.
- OEM Euro-market headlights - I bought these when visiting Germany and lugged them back in my suitcase. They are in phenomenal shape and really improve the look of the car. Original headlights are included, though they are in poor condition.
- OEM Euro-market taillights - also in great shape. I love amber turn signals and try to put them on all my cars. Original taillights included.
- OEM Sport steering wheel - leather is in nice condition, and it makes driving much more enjoyable.
- Bluetooth adapter - adds Bluetooth audio, and it works surprisingly well! Better than the OEM BT audio in my 2015 M4.
- Rear badge removed - it just looks better this way. The badge is in the trunk.
- Window tint - Pretty dark and in good condition aside from a scratch on one window.

Asking $13,500 — open to offers. The car will come with some service records and the aforementioned spare parts. I also have a new Dr Colorchip kit for touchups that I never even used that will go with the car. Clean, lien-free NJ title in hand.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to come check it out. Thanks!

Last edited by rgao007; Today at 04:21 PM.. Reason: imgur link not working
Appreciate 0