BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
BMW M2 Forums 2023+ (G87) Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

04-19-2024, 06:33 PM   #1
izzyM2
Major
Rep
Drives: 24’M2/21ID.4/21’MacanGTS

I was searching for a new alignment place. I used to go to west end alignment, they are great but I just wanted a place closer to me and does it with modern equipment. I wanted to share my experience. The business name is Laser Focus Alignment and ADAS, here in Torrance, CA. I’m very happy with the experience. Justin the owner is very knowledgeable and he owns a few BMWs himself including an M2 so that’s a big plus. They even have a few old school BMWs at the shop. Besides alignment they do any suspension work you may need. I’m not affiliated with them but I want to give props to businesses who are kind and do great work. So if you are in the area and need there services give them a try.
Attached Images

05-14-2024, 11:58 PM   #2
kevinG87
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: g87 m2

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyM2 View Post
I was searching for a new alignment place. I used to go to west end alignment, they are great but I just wanted a place closer to me and does it with modern equipment. I wanted to share my experience. The business name is Laser Focus Alignment and ADAS, here in Torrance, CA. I’m very happy with the experience. Justin the owner is very knowledgeable and he owns a few BMWs himself including an M2 so that’s a big plus. They even have a few old school BMWs at the shop. Besides alignment they do any suspension work you may need. I’m not affiliated with them but I want to give props to businesses who are kind and do great work. So if you are in the area and need there services give them a try.
Can you share your alignment spec?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2024, 01:53 AM   #3
izzyM2
Major
Rep
Drives: 24’M2/21ID.4/21’MacanGTS

I thought I shared this already.
Attached Images

ando2005.00