Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Interad DTM-10 Pedicure

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

06-02-2015, 11:56 AM   #1
EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 335is Coupe BSM

Garage List
Interad DTM-10 Pedicure

Wanted to share my baby's new pedicure.

After a long search I purchased her current Interad DTM-10s from a forum member; 19x9.5 front ET 22 and 19x10 rear ET 26.

Unfortunately they have rubbed since I got 'em. The front of the e92 335is is ABS Plastic so on rolling or pulling of the fenders can be done. After many rolls and pulls to the rear by LTMW and FAT STANCE (highly recommend FAT STANCE) did not stop the rubbing, the camber was adjusted the max negative setting my coilovers allowed. Still rubbing, so we increasing the height on her by 1/4 of an inch all around - still rubbing on P265s. Unable to put other people in the rear seat or in the passenger seat without that scraping sound and not wanting to stretch the tires - time to go back to OEM spec or close to the OEM spec.

The new DTM-10s (3-pc forged) because the deep concave 10 spoke look messes with my DNA so ordered some new ones. The original DTM-10s were black and custom made for the forum member I bought them from - with a bolt pattern - and I liked that so I kept the pattern the same and asked Interad to make their logo a deep red on the center cap, the bolts (fasteners) black, the spokes brushed and tinted gunmetal and the lip platinum silver. There is slight contrast between the tinted spokes and the platinum lip. I don't like dark wheels - just my thing but the candy apple red centers I think make her "Pedicure" stand out. I like well manicured pretty painted deep red toes - and now she has them. Posting a pic before they are mounted on the car.

Feedback/comments welcomed!
Attached Images

'11 BSM DCT 7 Spd. 335is | RPi | aFe Magnum Flow Direct Fit | Interad DTM 10 Forged | Smoked Reflectors | Huper Optik Tint | Arkym Rear Diffuser | Cyba CF Quad Tips | iND CF CRT Rear Spoiler | COBB Protune | Turbosmart BPV | AutoCarbon CF Grills | Silver CF e-Brake | BMW CF Mirror Shrouds | M Perf. Steering Wheel v2 | KW DDC Coilovers w/WLAN | Interior Xenon LEDs | Custom 335is Accents | F/R Fenders Rolled & Pulled | New Pipes Baffle Delete

Last edited by EMITTR; 06-02-2015 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: added commentary/ ET corrections
Appreciate 0