E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > What do you guys think about a 335d m sport bring a trailer auction?

02-25-2018, 05:43 PM   #1
Mrdeezy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335d m-sport

What do you guys think about a 335d m sport bring a trailer auction?

Hey guys,
I am in weird situation with my deleted m-sport. I want to sell it and upgrade and the pragmatic part of me says to just leave it up on sites and find a buyer.

I have sold 2 cars on that site and have this strange fascination with putting my car on there, just so people know what they are and the potential of it.There has never been one sold on that site, so if I did it I would be at no reserve. I think I will probably get killed on price. But I know it has never been done and want to try it. What do you guys think?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2018, 08:40 PM   #2
E_Fahlman
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335D

I frequent the BAT site and notice on average the cars sell for a little less than say AutoTrader. If it was me selling the car and I’d want to get the highest price possible so why not just sell it yourself. AutoTrader, Craigslist etc...
Appreciate 0