E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Found a Good tint shop in AZ

06-05-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
nhhiep
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

Found a Good tint shop in AZ

Just got here from CA for a month and it's burning hot here. So I decided to tint but don't know where to find good shop. I searched for high end shops in many forums (even Lexus, Acura, and MB, and BMW). I found a few and went to check them out ALL.

Just want to share what I found so anyone in AZ is looking to tint, this would save you sometimes. Note that they are ALL are high end shops and recommended by many in other forums. I checked them all, but only 2 here worth mentioning.

I went with shop 1 because he gave me 25% off and 3M colorstable film is good enough for me. $225, plus $125 for front windshield. I do 5% back, 20% front, 70% f. windshield (should have done 50%). 70% is still too light. Tinted 5 days ago and still have some bubbles here and there, but nothing major.

1. Airpark Auto Detailing in Scottsdale. http://www.idetail.com/contus.cfm
- small shop, only 1 tinter, have Suntek, 3m Colorstable, and HO Nano-Ceramic Films. While checking out the place, they were tinting a 08 E92, after me was another E90. another E90 was waiting on the lot for detailing. Contact Manager Ryan at 480 580 3797 or 480-998-5899 and tell him Dennis (6ft asian guy with Silver E90) sends you. he said he would do 25% off too.

2. Danny's. http://dannysfamily.com/locations/sc...sdale_bell.htm
- they have many locations, but the best one is next to the BMW dealer in Scottdale. they mostly work with Audi, MB, and BMW here. They have Madico ($200) and HO Stark($400) and Drei (best) film but they want $600 for my E90. this is w/o front glass

Last edited by nhhiep; 06-05-2008 at 11:17 PM..
Appreciate 0