E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > multipule issues. please help!

05-19-2018, 11:40 PM   #1
King_tony15
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i fbo stg2 alpina flas

Exclamation multipule issues. please help!

okay so heres a little history on my car. its a 2009 335i, I had mhd stage 2 tune, and the alpina transmission flash. well today I was going to install a aftermarket cig lighter and accidentally blew the fuse, so I went to take it out and for whatever reason I thought it would be a good idea to take another 20v small fuse out of the fuse box and use it to test the cig lighter. after I did that the cig lighter worked fine but I couldn't start the car.

I replaced both fuses and still nothing I connected a jumper box to it and boom it started after a long crank but I threw a lot of codes

2A19 - DME: TANK-VENTING VALVE, ACTIVATION.
2A94 DME: CRANKSHAFT SENSOR SIGNAL.
2EA1- BSD MESSAGE OIL CONDITION SENSOR MISSING
2FBC:FUEL SUPPLY CONTROL VALVE SIGNAL
2AD0 NO MESSAGE FROM TRANSMISSION CONTROL UNIT, REVICE DME TRANSMITTER ESG/SMG/DKG

I bought a new battery thinking this was the problem because the old one was completely dead reading 8v but its still throwing the codes and the car is stuck in limp mode.

I have the bmw tool set so if anyone knows a way to fix this or has any clues on where to start please let me know asap. I'm in the navy and besides the weekends I don't have to much time to work on it. thanks in advance for any input.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2018, 09:03 AM   #2
Rob09msport
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 335 msport

Did you register battery and I would clear codes and just drive for 30 min everything will clear the low voltage causes allot of problems in these cars
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2018, 09:34 AM   #3
King_tony15
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i fbo stg2 alpina flas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob09msport View Post
Did you register battery and I would clear codes and just drive for 30 min everything will clear the low voltage causes allot of problems in these cars
so if I have the car on and clear the codes the car bogs down and dies. and if I try to clear them while its off the codes immediately come back.

going to register it later today
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2020, 05:22 PM   #4
Xbrian
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i, BMW x6

Did you ever find the solution to this? I have the exact same problem.
Appreciate 0