E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: OEM Style 189 Staggered 18" Wheels and Tires

01-05-2019, 02:28 PM   #1
jankaroni
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92

FS: OEM Style 189 Staggered 18" Wheels and Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I have a set of OEM 18" Style 189 wheels with tires for sale. This is a staggered set with (2) 18"x8" and (2) 18"x8.5", tires are Bridgestone Potenza RunFlats; 225/40, and 255/35 respectively. To be entirely honest, the tires need to be replaced so you are really buying the wheels. The wheels I would give a solid 7 out of 10 in regards to condition. Prior to me owning the car I assume someone had some minor curb rash repaired on the wheels and it really isn't noticeable unless you are really looking for it; I took some pictures to try to show this. None of the wheels have any major damage at all and no bends; only very minor cosmetic marks here and there from typical highway driving. Please note that the wheels do not have TPMS or center caps.

If you have any questions please feel free to message to me.

I am located in Emerson, NJ (07630) and would prefer local pickup only as I do not plan to separate the wheels from the tires.

Please click here for all high quality photos:https://photos.app.goo.gl/aD5KhyRJazPRBNTy9

Attached Images

Appreciate 0