E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Single Turbo Distributors in Canada?

02-28-2022, 06:22 PM   #1
tomasp001
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Single Turbo Distributors in Canada?

Greetings,

Just wondering if anyone here knows any websites that are local in Canada for a single turbo kit (Found nothing on google)? Or if anyone can chime in whether some companies who does sell ST kits are currently planning to expand into Canada in the near future?

I've talked to a few of people that owns ST N54s here and they all stated the same thing, "Customs, duties and taxes are fucked". Thank you for your time.
'08 335i AT Titanium Silver | MHD Stage 2+ (91 oct) | xHP Stage 3 | VRSF FMIC [7.5"] | BMS CP + Tial BOV | VRSF Catless DP | VRSF Exhaust [Street] | BMS Dual Cone CAI | BMS Cowl Filters | Bilstein B8 Struts+Eibach Lowering Springs |
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2022, 09:20 PM   #2
Bimmer_Bro
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335xi LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasp001 View Post
Greetings,

Just wondering if anyone here knows any websites that are local in Canada for a single turbo kit (Found nothing on google)? Or if anyone can chime in whether some companies who does sell ST kits are currently planning to expand into Canada in the near future?

I've talked to a few of people that owns ST N54s here and they all stated the same thing, "Customs, duties and taxes are fucked". Thank you for your time.
Nope not that I know of. Even a lot of normal maintenance parts I find I have to order from the US. The duties, shipping and exchange rate sucks for sure.
It's a 10+ year old platform, I don't think there is going to be any expanding .
Covid has also not helped things for finding/ordering parts.
Gotta pay to play unfortunately.
      03-01-2022, 07:37 AM   #3
Mustafa.e92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 bmw 335i

talk to vendors some are willing to declare it as a sponsorship and you'll save a lot from taxes
Appreciate 0