E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Not hitting Target Boost ST n54

08-10-2024, 10:20 PM   #1
saulb
Registered
Rep
Drives: 135i

Not hitting Target Boost ST n54

Car is suppose to hit 30psi and was doing so before WG lines and the bottom coupler blew off the IC.

Car has an on3 single turbo kit with a Tial WG. The car has been pressure tested and we found a couple of leaks but the last pressure test we found 0 leaks. Now the car won’t go past 19-20 psi. I don’t know where else to look. I have replaced the Mac and nothing changed. It is also on MHD boost controller btw. Any insite would be amazing on where to look next. I am now thinking maybe the turbo got over spun and it won’t make boost. Maybe WG got blown out whatever that means. Turbo does not smoke but I have read that a turbo can be blown without smoke.
Appreciate 0