E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Fender Benders in Mineola, NY

02-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
Andrew9931
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3

Fender Benders in Mineola, NY

Delete

Last edited by Andrew9931; 10-27-2017 at 03:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Beamer

Bro, you must not have done your research. I have the first three tone alpine white 335 in New York because of them. They sprayed my vorsteiner v35 hood twice and they didn't fit it properly. They also sprayed my carbon fiber vorsteiner boot lid twice and they sprayed my front bumper twice. You can see paint running down the bumper around my fog lights. They left lint and dirt in the paint (smh). I even tried to sell my trunk over the summer, but I couldn't sell it because the alpine white color was off. Nobody wanted to buy it for the current resale value because they would have to spend more money to get it repainted. I recently bought an m5 and you know who painted it? MAC. Oh, you don't know them? Here, check out their thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190331

Last edited by Bmanny; 02-04-2010 at 02:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
Andrew9931
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3

They did the rear fender for my AW 335 after it was smashed by a huge rock days before the lease return. They did it in 24 hours and it came out perfect. BMW white has yellow in it, ask MAC to confirm. I've seen body shops screw it up before but Fender Benders did it right the first time around. I am sorry to hear about your experience but I never had an issue with them.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 12:23 AM   #4
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Yeah there quick no doubt about that but sometimes quick doesnt mean good.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 09:33 AM   #5
kamek
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Garage List
2008 BMW 328xi  [8.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmanny View Post
Bro, you must not have done your research. I have the first three tone alpine white 335 in New York because of them. They sprayed my vorsteiner v35 hood twice and they didn't fit it properly. They also sprayed my carbon fiber vorsteiner boot lid twice and they sprayed my front bumper twice. You can see paint running down the bumper around my fog lights. They left lint and dirt in the paint (smh). I even tried to sell my trunk over the summer, but I couldn't sell it because the alpine white color was off. Nobody wanted to buy it for the current resale value because they would have to spend more money to get it repainted. I recently bought an m5 and you know who painted it? MAC. Oh, you don't know them? Here, check out their thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190331
damn...
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
Acuracy
SAYPL335
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335 FBO - 16 F80 M3

Ive personally had no problems with Stephen or Anthony at FB. They totally repainted my E92 and 2 toned it and i couldn't be happier. Before that they painted and faded my CSL Trunk and it matched, they repainted my fender cause it cracked and it matched. They also did a few other cars and no complains, everything lines up and all panels match. They go out of their way for me and I will continue to go there for anything i need to get to done paint wise.

I guess just like everything no shop or business is going to have 100% satisfaction, its just the way it is but Ive been satisfied personally with them.

Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 10:20 AM   #7
Acuracy
SAYPL335
Guyana
Rep

Quote:
Yeah there quick no doubt about that but sometimes quick doesnt mean good.
Yo Whats up bro? Long time, how you been?

Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 11:52 AM   #8
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Wow... sorry to hear about your experience.

I'd recommend the members go to one of our supporting sponsors like MAC Auto Couture at:

108 Glen Cove Ave.
Glen Cove, NY 11542
(516) 676-7985

Just let them know that you're from e90post and they'll take good care of you.

I'm sure you guys have seen their work, it's TOP NOTCH! I'm from NJ, but if anything happens to my car, I'm sending it over to them. lol!

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 02:26 PM   #9
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuracy View Post
Ive personally had no problems with Stephen or Anthony at FB. They totally repainted my E92 and 2 toned it and i couldn't be happier. Before that they painted and faded my CSL Trunk and it matched, they repainted my fender cause it cracked and it matched. They also did a few other cars and no complains, everything lines up and all panels match. They go out of their way for me and I will continue to go there for anything i need to get to done paint wise.

I guess just like everything no shop or business is going to have 100% satisfaction, its just the way it is but Ive been satisfied personally with them.
Yeah your car came out nice but how did my car come out u seen it remember
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 02:28 PM   #10
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yo Whats up bro? Long time, how you been?
nothing chillin im maintaing can u plz pretty plz let us se the first fully 2tone e92 on here
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 02:31 PM   #11
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

POST PICS!
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2010, 09:36 AM   #12
Acuracy
SAYPL335
Guyana
Rep

Quote:
nothing chillin im maintaing can u plz pretty plz let us se the first fully 2tone e92 on here
lol...i have no decent pics of the car with the wheels, just with stocks. I had the wheels gold with the black lip last summer but im going to redo them for the spring, so when i get the wheels and now josh is a professional photographer i can get a proper photo shoot. lol

Appreciate 0
      02-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #13
gtrokin330
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: TT

Quote:
lol...i have no decent pics of the car with the wheels, just with stocks. I had the wheels gold with the black lip last summer but im going to redo them for the spring, so when i get the wheels and now josh is a professional photographer i can get a proper photo shoot. lol
Appreciate 0