E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Tire Recommendation

03-14-2011, 01:19 AM   #1
Nqwjx30
Captain
Rep
Drives: 15' F10 M5

Tire Recommendation

Hey guys just got some new wheels and now looking for the tires to put on. I live in Long Island but go to school in upstate Binghamton, im looking for the tires that are mainly use for summer and part of spring and fall depends on the weather, so from tirerack, i see they have rates from max performance summer, ultra high performance summer, and ultra high performance all-season, they are pretty self-explantory, but im still looking for some advice from you guys to see which ones should i get, right now, im more towards the Continental ExtremeContact DWS (Ultra High Performance All-Season). THanks for the help guys~
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 01:32 AM   #2
itsbrokeagain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 528iT, E53 X5, E46 325xi

Can't go wrong with DWS tires
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
mave198
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nqxjx View Post
Hey guys just got some new wheels and now looking for the tires to put on. I live in Long Island but go to school in upstate Binghamton, im looking for the tires that are mainly use for summer and part of spring and fall depends on the weather, so from tirerack, i see they have rates from max performance summer, ultra high performance summer, and ultra high performance all-season, they are pretty self-explantory, but im still looking for some advice from you guys to see which ones should i get, right now, im more towards the Continental ExtremeContact DWS (Ultra High Performance All-Season). THanks for the help guys~
I'm hearing amazing things about Michelin's new Pilot Super Sport tire.

They are available next month.
Appreciate 0