E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental) > Monster-Bagger Park - Bulldozer's, Dump Truck's and Excavator's...

03-29-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Exclamation Monster-Bagger Park - Bulldozer's, Dump Truck's and Excavator's...

http://www.monsterbagger.de/
info@monsterbagger.de
"Monsterpark" in Bayern
96179 Rattelsdorf- Gewerbegebiet

Entry Pro Person 3,00 EUR
Kids up to the age of three – entrance free!
Guided tours: 1,00 Std. pro Person 3,00 EUR
Opening times: April thru December 2011 daily from 10.00 until 18.00
Call ahead - to make sure the park is open!
Werktags Tel: 09547- 304
Wochenende Tel: 09547- 8735540
Mobil 0151-14002610
Fax: 09547-309

Monsterbagger’s = Monster Excavators

What is that saying from that (old) baseball film… “build it & they will come”! Well… that is exactly what some Germans near Bamberg have done! They have a nice size “sandbox” for adults and kids - of all ages to come play in! And Germans from all over come here to play!
The Monsterbagger Park has over 130 different heavy machines to play with. Tracked or wheeled – they have something for everyone here! With some of the HD machines… you have to pay extra per toy. Some as much a a few hundred euros to play with. But most are fairly cheap to rent per hour. The park opens up in April – as soon as the weather gets nice. But it is best to call ahead. The park ca be packed with kids of all ages. No special drivers licenses are needed. They will show you how to operate all the “fun” toys.
On the day I visited the MonsterBagger Park – it was closed. But I took some pics. Starting in April they should open up. I also “snagged” some photos from their website sowing you what their park looks like.

Enjoy,
Dackel

The following are photos from the internet...

How to get to www.MonsterBagger.de

Appreciate 0
      06-05-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
Boosted John
Internet Ninja
Rep
Drives: 13 AH3

cool theme park...lol... leave it to the germans..

Appreciate 0
      10-12-2011, 10:48 AM   #3
donnald
Registered
Rep
Drives: black bmw

Amazing, it's just amazing! It looks like kids do learn new interesting and most of all useful stuff in Germany. I've recently been with my son at a tippers for sale trade show, he was so impressed by the experience that he asked me if I'm willing to take him back there there but this time with some schoolmates. Kids need this sort of things in their education. Way to go Germany!
Appreciate 0