E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 E93 BMW 328i 70k miles Hard Top Convertible Matte Charcoal On Red

04-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
kirillbmw
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 328i Convertible

Thumbs up 2008 E93 BMW 328i 70k miles Hard Top Convertible Matte Charcoal On Red

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 24,950.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
PRE-OWNED BMW, WITH FULL WARRANTY NO SERVICE EXPENSES FOR for another 30,000 miles!! Bought and serviced at Bob Smith BMW, well maintained, clean Carfax, fully loaded, beautiful matte black on red leather convertible! Premium upgrades, navigation,premium 7.1 surround sound system, heated seats, parking sensors, 4-Way Adj. Power Lumbar Support For Sport Front Seats,Xenon lights that automatically move when you turn, Hard-top, everything! New tires, New brakes, Dealer-maintained, A/C blows cold air, All accessories work perfectly, No Accidents, Non-smoker, All scheduled maintenance, All records, Always garaged, Custom vinyl/graphics, Custom wheels, Excellent condition, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Never seen snow, Satellite radio ready, Seats like new, Still under factory warranty,Upgraded sound system,Very clean interior,Well maintained.

I love this car and the attention it gets while driving around town but unfortunately I have to downgrade. The entire car is wrapped with 3M Matte Vinyl Charcoal Black which looks and stands out better than a darker matte black, looks great and protects the paint underneath (fully removable without any residue lasts for up to 10 years).The car has M3 control arms, bushings and wishbones which not only improves that handling but turning the wheel is much stiffer makes it as accurate as the M3 steering. I have a modified exhaust which sounds amazing (I have the original piping, everything can be changed to stock as well as the tinted tails lights and front window tint all that can be removed). Last but not least I have BMW 19' deep dish matte black rims with brand new FALKEN tires.Falken 265/30zR19 in the back and 235/35R19 in the the front. Call Kirill (818) 703-3556 or email kirillbenz@gmail.com

Cars.com and Autotradder add below with more pictures:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...Y_URL&stkTyp=U

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...ngId=342101670

Attached Images

Appreciate 0