View Single Post
      12-26-2023, 06:38 PM   #155
Expert@ApexWheels
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggyrama View Post
Starting to think about a new set of wheels/tires for my '22 G42 xdrive, non-ZTK, and after going through this thread, I think I want to go with a square setup. I am stock height and not planning to do any lowering anytime soon. How wide of a wheel can I fit? 19x9.0 sounds like a sure bet, how about 19x9.5? Would I have clearance issues?

Also, looking at TPMS sensor, Huf UVS7050-RDE077 looks like the right part to go with the wheels. What am I in for as far as programming? I think I saw some posts that the car can discover them on its own, is that true? Or do I need a tool to program them in?
Read this post for an idea of how the 19x9.5 ET25 fits on the car: https://g87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1985999
The featured car has the ZTK package so the fender extensions help to reduce visual poke, but they don't improve clearances compared to a standard car.

9" square is indeed a sure thing with the right tires.

RDE077 is the correct sensor and is preprogrammed. The sensors don't need to be paired to the car with a tool, but I believe you'll need to initialize them through iDrive after they're installed.

-Tom