E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Removed from sale

08-25-2016, 01:36 PM   #23
dest
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E91 320d M Sport

6500 take it or leave it, I don't have to give it away just because someone wants a deal to massage their ego.
I've put the price I'll sell it for, if someone wants it then they'll buy it, simple as that.
I don't have the time or energy for messing around haggling!
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2016, 01:39 PM   #24
dest
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by imy View Post
why not look for one with and then swap yours over?
I would need to sell my car to finance a new one, plus now Makkan is gone there is no one I know who is trust to code retrofits any more.
I'll probably be moving away from BMW unless something comes up with the full spec I want, which I know is very slim.
The coding nonsense really annoys me with these cars!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2016, 11:34 AM   #25
redlion
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW

Brilliant car! Your thread on getting it to its current state was a good read in the past.

I should not really be looking at this sale thread but could not resist in maybe changing the OH mind

How is the manual gearbox and clutch? Does it show any signs of it needing a replacement? Any signs of the clutch sticking or non sooth gear changes?
Do you have any close up pictures of the rust bubbles on the front wing?
How easy is connecting the power for the LCI seat pump up bolsters?
How easy would it be to get the coding done for the Fiscube TV tuner and where from?
How good is the ride on the 19s on the motorway and potting about town?
Did the remap add much to the insurance premium?

Cheers bud.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2016, 07:46 AM   #26
Dan330d
Rep
Drives: 06 e91 330d m sport

I have a black 2006 e91 330d manual with cic ( by makkan ) with depo upgrade headlights, black leather, mv3's, new clutch and flywheel and loads of servicing... I had mine up for grabs at 6.5K and no bites at all. Granted i did mention the noisy diff but for the sake of a few hundred quid it will be sorted.

Yours I would say is very well priced... So well in fact that I would be tempted to have yours and sell mine later : D
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2016, 03:20 AM   #27
Dan330d
Rep
Drives: 06 e91 330d m sport

Fancy another e91 plus some cash your way?
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2016, 03:27 AM   #28
dest
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Sorry for the delays in replying, not had much time to get on here and reply in detail due to work.
I had to put off a viewing at the weekend due to our van breaking down and needing the BMW until its fixed (it still isn't), but in the meantime I just can't help but think what others have said in the past, its near impossible to replace these cars!
I've spent more hours than I care to think about dredging through eBay, AT, gumtree and every forum I can find trying to find cars with as good a spec or better than mine, and I just cannot find any. It then made me realise I'm wasting time and money looking for something I already own!
I wanted something newer and quicker, but still something good for long distance and family stuff. I've just bought a Mk6 Golf GTI, so that covers the fun and quick bit, so I've decided to carry on with this long term and improve it even more.

As for another E91, it would have to be LCI, have a pan roof, CIC, adaptive xenons, active cruise, M Sport, be a 330d or 335d, leather, high beam assist, TV tuner, combox and a good colour. Basically I'd be looking for the impossible!
To find a car like that I'd pretty much have to order a brand new one, and that ain't going to happen

So, onwards and upwards with the Japan Red! More mods and retrofits to come soon....
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2016, 04:11 AM   #29
Yoxall
Yox335d
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335d Msport 91 Touring

100% made the right decision, there is nothing that touches the e91 in 6 cylinder form.

I've done the same looking at other cars etc, and if it ain't broke don't fix it as the saying goes.

You've got a peach of a motor mate, rare colour, manual bring on the new mods 👍
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2016, 07:30 AM   #30
dest
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Had a lot of interest, but the VW Caddy broke down on friday and I had to put off some viewings arranged for the weekend as we cannot be without 2 vehicles, as I don't know how quickly it is going to be fixed I wasn't in a position to sell it.
The van is still off the road, but my head realised I was daft to sell it
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2016, 09:20 AM   #31
imy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupraraj View Post
good choice - it is a rare car!

off topic but did you struggle getting interest or anybody else? I am struggling even getting a call and have had no viewings for nearly 2 months on a high spec 330d for 6k/
overpriced? High miles? poor advert?

Where is the ad?

07 E90 335i: JB4, Trebila BEF, BMS DCI, VRSF DPs, Scoops, 19" CSL Reps, 5" ETS FMIC, VTT Inlets, BMS CP, HKS BOV, BMS Meth Injection - sold
Appreciate 0