03-09-2024, 12:33 PM   #23
JMcLellan
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geighty7 View Post
Thanks! Highly recommend running spacers with a drop in the springs if you stick with OEM wheels. The goal for me is to eventually swap them and put LM’s on.
What are LM's??

I do have the HAS kit running at the default drop from the port. My plan is to provide some example pics of some M2's stanced the way I like it and ask my shop to copy that. Until your video I was convinced I would do 15mm front spacers and 12mm in the rear but not sure that would be the look I want anymore.
Geighty71461.50
      03-09-2024, 12:38 PM   #24
Geighty7
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLellan View Post
What are LM's??

I do have the HAS kit running at the default drop from the port. My plan is to provide some example pics of some M2's stanced the way I like it and ask my shop to copy that. Until your video I was convinced I would do 15mm front spacers and 12mm in the rear but not sure that would be the look I want anymore.
BBS LM’s I meant, that’s my goal.

I’m glad you got to see another option of spacers. I’m a fan of the 15/18 setup. I had 12/15 on my last G87 and I think this one’s just a tad more aggressive. The rears poking out just a bit more than front is a great look on the G87.
Appreciate 1
JMcLellan2082.50
      03-10-2024, 11:01 PM   #25
MASHCT
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geighty7 View Post
Hey everyone!

My friend whom I met at cars and coffee has a YouTube channel where he interviews various car owners he meets at these events.

We met and he decided to do an interview with my G87 and I due to the platforms growing popularity.

If you have time, give it a watch and let me know if you like my take on the G87. We plan to do another one after my Milltek exhaust install next week.

Let me know if I missed anything also that I should highlight for anyone curious about the platform.
That front lip really is nice - looks great! Looks very "natural" on the car, if you get my meaning - like it belongs there. Gotta say, the zandvort blue didn't knock me out when I saw pics, but this video lets you really see the color in sunlight. Very sharp! I think this is the first color I've ever said, "black wheels look awesome with this!" Your car is a looker, for sure.
2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies
Appreciate 1
Geighty71461.50
      03-11-2024, 12:12 AM   #26
Geighty7
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASHCT View Post
That front lip really is nice - looks great! Looks very "natural" on the car, if you get my meaning - like it belongs there. Gotta say, the zandvort blue didn't knock me out when I saw pics, but this video lets you really see the color in sunlight. Very sharp! I think this is the first color I've ever said, "black wheels look awesome with this!" Your car is a looker, for sure.
I appreciate it! Glad you like the lip- that was my goal, as subtle and non-intrusive as possible.
Appreciate 1
MASHCT671.50